iLab is Live!Beginning February 1, ISMMS will use iLab’s Core Facility Management software. This is an online system that streamlines the process of ordering and billing for core service requests.
The February 1 rollout is for 6 of our core facilities: Biorepository and Pathology, Flow Cytometry, Human Immune Monitoring Core Facility, Microscopy, Mouse Genetics and qPCR.
Until the end of February, you can use iLab or eRAP for core service requests. On March 1, all core service requests must go through iLab.
What do you need to do now?
If you are a PI or research personnel, there are some things you need to do to get read for iLab.
If you're a customer (ie. research staff)
If you're a PI
|Do these tasks to prepare for using iLab|
| || |
|Once you're set up, you can use iLab to do these things|
| Complete instructions are on the online help site! |
| Instructions for core customers are at: |
| Instructions for lab managers and PIs are at: |
Getting SupportThe quickest way for you or your customers to get assistance with any questions or issues is by reaching out to the iLab Support Team through one of the following channels:
- Send an email to the iLab Support Team at email@example.com.
- Support Ticket
- Click the leave iLab feedback link at the top right while logged into iLab to submit a Support Ticket.
- Live Chat
- A support representative is available for live chat support at www.ilabsolutions.com, M-F from 8am-8pm EST.
- Available M-F from 8am-8pm EST, 617-297-2805
Important NotesA few notes:
- You will be required to supply payment information on all reservations and/or requests when working with the core facilities.
- If you do not have access to a fund in iLab you will work with your Department Administrator or PI to resolve this.
- iLab works best in Firefox or Chrome browsers.