Assign a Full-board Submission to Reviewer(s) and Add to Board AgendaThis process is done after adding a Review Type of Meeting Review and a Review Process of Full Committee Review. See Setup Micro Review for instructions on how to do that.
This process begins in the PPHS/Micro Review task, in the Review Dashboard tab. The row whose Office is PPHS, and Type is Meeting Review, has been expanded.
- Click the Add Reviewer button.
- A popup dialog box displays the list of board members. Click to place a check mark next to each that you want to select.
- Click the Add Selected Members link.The person(s) selected will be added to the list of Reviewer(s).
- For each reviewer, click the Send link.
- The Status for the reviewer(s) changes to In Progress. It will remain in that status until the reviewer(s) submits a decision.
- At this point, stay away from the Submission Overview and Agenda Comments fields, and the Meeting Information section.
- Do not click the Send to Board button. You will do that after the board members have reviewed the submission and submitted their motions.
- The MICRO task remains on your To Do List. Beneath the MICRO task will appear the text Reviews Assigned.
At this point, you must now wait for the board member(s) to complete their review. When they have completed their review, the MICRO task will appear with the text Reviews Complete.
After the board members have completed their review, click into the MICRO task. You will see a notice in the left column reading Member reviews are complete…
- Select the Review Dashboard tab. Find the row for the Meeting Review.
- Expand the Meeting Review tab.
- The reviewer(s) to whom you sent this submission are listed in this row. Check to ensure that they have completed their review.
- Click the Send to Board button. This puts the submission on the agenda for the selected board and meeting date.