Send Submission to Non-committee ReviewerThis process is done after adding a Review Type of Member Review and a Review Process of Non-Committee Review. See Setup Micro Review for instructions on how to do that.
This process begins in the PPHS/Micro Review task, in the Review Dashboard tab. The row whose Office is PPHS, and Type is Member Review, has been expanded.
- Click the Add Reviewer button.
- A popup dialog box displays the list of non-committee reviewers. Click to place a check mark next to each that you want to select.
- Click the Add Selected Members link.
- For each reviewer, click the Send link.
- The Status for the reviewer(s) changes to In Progress. It will remain in that status until the reviewer(s) submits a decision.
At this point, the analyst must wait for each non-committee reviewer to submit a decision. The analyst should monitor their To Do List. When the PPHS:MICRO task displays the notice Reviews Completed, the analyst is ready to build the micro response. See the Process Map for guidance.